Audits check you are doing what you say you do and seek to discover deficiencies.
Maybe you’re preparing for an audit, perhaps an auditor has identified deficiencies in your quality system, or you may be looking for support for your audit programme.
Where ever you are in the auditing cycle we can help.
Preparing for an audit
Identify the true status of your quality system or project through our independent gap analysis. Our trained auditors can identify your strengths, deficiencies and recommend appropriate solutions, signposting where to focus resources to ensure your compliance with ISO quality standards & ISO regulations. We can either guide your team to implementing these solutions, or do them for you.
Resolving Audit Deficiencies
If you’ve received an audit report and need to prepare your response, we can help you achieve the best outcome. Help with reviewing the audit report, preparing a response to the audit findings and a remediation plan with solutions that will deliver a successful resolution.
How we can help
Whether its an internal or project auditing need, managing your suppliers and development partners, we can help you create and manage your audit programme. Weaving the best bits of six sigma into Planning, Doing, Checking and Reviewing.
Our trained auditors are experts in cGMPs and medical device standard ISO 13485 and can perform single audits; schedule, prepare, perform and report audits on your behalf or train and guide your team to do it for themselves. Some of the services we offer include;
- Audit procedures & audit schedules
- Postal supplier evaluation
- Auditee assessment
- Support to supplier quality management & quality assurance
- Supplier/partner audit planning, execution and reporting
- Management of quality
- Risk management and risk mitigation dtrategies
- Audit preparation training
- Audit support (back room preparation, information management) & debriefing
- Periodic review of remediations
The typical benefits our clients gain are;
- Effective management of risk
- No surprises during audits
- Confidence in supplier capabilities
Get in touch today
Either contact us directly using the form below, or alternatively at *protected email* or +44 (0)1270 61 86 93