With increasing pressures on healthcare businesses to get to market quicker, with lower development costs, managing your projects effectively has never been more important.
However, regulatory expectations for medical technology development are continuously evolving.
There’s a natural tension between these two aims that is further complicated by the interactions and interdependencies of the major strands of product development.
Following a project management process that is focused on doing the right things, at the right times, ensures the balance is maintained, shortens your time to market and reduces development costs.
Perhaps you want to understand the crucial steps that need to be taken to ensure successful project completion? Then clear your diary for Tuesday 27th September 2016. We have collaborated with Medilink South West in delivering a one day seminar to outline the common pitfalls and how to avoid them, as well as providing implementable strategies to apply to existing and new projects.
“Great insight into the detail involved and how I can get started”
The day is will cover topics like:
- Why projects fail
- Why project management makes business sense
- Project leadership and project management
- Navigating the complexities of medical device development
- Key strands of medical technology development:
- Defining your project
- Product Launch
- Working with project management methodologies
“Very good, in depth project management tools”
“extremely useful, very interesting and well structured. My interest was held all day which given that it was an all day session is extremely difficult to do.”
At the end of our time together, you will have
- Gained a thorough understanding of the latest principles of project management
- Learned how to plan effectively, identifying and mitigating significant risks to your product’s development
- Created a toolkit for adopting and implementing practical steps and measures at each stage of the process
“Workshops were very energetic and welcomed”
“I know now what we should be doing, and who to call for expert help”
Get started with resolving your project issues by clicking here to book your seat right now.